RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL
Our second visit and going forward
Our technicians will return to inspect your home’s exterior and perform a comprehensive barrier and perimeter application to keep all pests away. When we return, our treatments will be more specific to your particular pest problem.
Our protocols will target ants, wasps, spiders, mice, beetles, boxelder bugs, crickets, ants, or any other pests you may be facing. As always, we will gladly come back in between service dates to address any issues you may have at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
During each follow up visit, we will:
- Inspect your home’s exterior and enhance your perimeter’s barrier
- Remove any spider webs and eggs
- Treat and seal all possible pest entry points to your home
- Check and refill rodent bait stations as needed
- Check TermaPest stations for activity and bait as necessary
- Inspect attic and retreat annually